Thursday, October 7, 2010

When I grow up


I have started reading the blog Champagne Bubbles by the lovely Camilla. Over the last few weeks she has really kept me entertained. I have loved her series of posts on the topic "When I Grow Up" where different bloggers list their dreams for their future lives. These posts really got me thinking about who I want to be when I am older and what I want to be doing.

This also appealed to the list marker in me. So here is my When I grow up:

I want to have a garden where i grow my own veggies and flowers to use in my home.

I want to have made a HOME full of my beautiful babies and new family.

I want to still be bendy and stretchy and able to spring out of bed to enjoy the day.

I want to be one of those hip old ladies who have their other hip old lady friends over and drink red wine, eat cheese and dance to music from 'when they were young".

I want to have done something good, to have left the world a better place, to have made someone's life better.

I secretly want to own my own bar. I worked in bars for years and i love being around people having a good time. Working in bars was one of the first times i felt like i was good at my job.

I want to have loved and I want to have been loved.

I want to eat anything i like.

I want to still be positive, believe in love and to remember that a block of chocolate and dancing to your favorite tune can fix any problem.

I want to have lived a beautiful adventure.

3 comments:

  1. i love this! i'm so glad you made one, i have millions of these little lists written in all my journals and everything :)

    i totally want to be bendy when i'm older too. that's a really good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I like your point of being a hip old lady. I really want that too!

    ReplyDelete