Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Awesome

So the other day i was trying to make a doctor's appointment (nothing serious just trying to get my self sorted before i head o/s again) and the receptionist put me on hold for about 15 mins. I was really starting to get pissy when one of my all time favorite songs came on the hold music.



This song makes me so happy. It is 80s awesomeness at its best. Overalls, pompoms, mullets, no socks, bad blonded and teased hair. I wish i was a teenager in the 80s I would have rocked it.

I love the part where they walk down the road in a big group, clicking in time, and then they run. *sigh* I wish a man in a denim jumpsuit would run down the road singing my name. HEY don't judge me we all have our freakish fantasy... my just happens to be an 80s flashback.

1 comment: